Saturday 23 August 2008

Robert Downey Jr - Iron Man Says He Didnt Get Batman Movie

Robert Downey Jr. may only be spoofing, as he reportedly does to hilarious issue playing a white Australian actor playing an African-American soldier in Tropic Thunder , but he has boldly given The Dark Knight its worst review hitherto. When asked during an interview with MovieHole.net about the Batman sequel, Downey said that he "didn't get it. ... [I] quiet can't tell you what happened in the flick, what happened to the character." He said that while observance the motion picture, it dawned on him, "I get it. This is so high-brow and so f***ing smart, I clearly want a college education to understand this movie." He then added, "You know what? F*** DC comics. That's all I have to say and that's where I'm really sexual climax from." Last month, Downey starred as Iron Man , created by DC comics' principal rival, Marvel.

18/08/2008





More information